Eden Phillpotts

The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.

08 February 2009

Back in Edmonds...

I'm back in Edmonds for less than twenty four hours and I've already had the wildest time. First off, I was reunited with a great deal of my sister's friends since she had her birthday party tonight. It was cool to see them. I also met my beloved neighbor's new puppy. She is so adorable! Kim also told me I need to learn how to blog more than just the drama. She's right, of course. I'm just lazy. Finally, I think I met the most despicable human being while trying to hang out with my best friend whom I hadn't seen in two years. That was a bummer. But overall, it's been a crazy night in the suburbs!

And now I must read Crime and Punishment!

1 comment:

Kim Carney said...

drama or not, we love it when you tell us what you are up to ;) xoxoxoxo